ReNeu Mini Peel
A great skin peel performed in the office for reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots and freckles. Painless with limited downtime. Best performed in a series of 3-4 treatments. There is a take home kit containing the following take home products:
- Calm Cleanse
- An extra-gentle cleanser formulated for sensitive skin. Contains soothing Evodiox™, derived from the Chinese Evodia rutaecarpa plant.Suggested use: As needed. Apply foam to palm and gently rub over face. Rinse with warm water.
- Neu-Protection SPF 40
- Completely physical broad spectrum sunscreen. This 14% Zinc oxide emollient formula is ideal for routine facial photoprotection. Fortified with the powerful anti-oxidants Vitamins C, E and Ferulic acid ester, in a silky elastomer gel vehicle. Leaves skin with a dewy look and is best for normal-to-dry complexions. Chemical-free, Fragrance-free, and Preservative-free.Suggested use: Apply prior to sun exposure Reapply every 3-4 hours.
- Neu Soothe
- Contains 1% Hydrocortisone in an emollient, silicone-elastomer gel base. It has the elegance of a cream with the purity of an ointment. The vehicle contains 10% Petrolatum combined with Cholesterol+Ceramide+Fatty acid natural lipid complex for enhanced moisturization.Ideal for post care of in-office peels, microdermabrasion and light, non-ablative laser treatments. 100% fragrance- and preservative-free.Suggested use: As needed.
- ReNeu Soothing Complex
- Helps skin compromised by procedures such as microdermabrasion, non-ablative light treatments and superficial chemical peels.Elegant formulation can be used day or night and is fragrance-free and steroid-free.Suggested use: As needed.
- NeuBright Cream+
- A potent combination of skin brighteners and natural anti-oxidants, indicated for supplementing the actions of skin lightening medications or providing patients with a long-term maintenance agent. Helps manage skin tone and may be used as part of regimens or for pre-treating & sustaining in-office skin brightening peel applications. Suggested use: As directed.
($400 in-clinic only)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.